A New Way of Doing Business with Local Authorities
Alito is your direct link to Local Authority Procurement Services. Register your interest in being a Local Authority procurement service provider for Rhondda Cynon Taf, Torfean, Cardiff and Blaenau Gwent County Borough Councils.
As a supplier, contractor, consultant or service provider Alito gives you all the information you will need to trade more easily with Local Authorities in the region.
In addition to providing guidance and advice in all matters relating to the procurement processes, Alito gives you direct access to a wide variety of procurement opportunities across the region.
The site gives you information and access to three specific areas.Supplier Management
- self register and apply for approved list status for one or more regional Councils
- self register as a prospective supplier where no specific approved list currently exists
- maintain your own profile information
- download tender documents electronically
- upload tender documents and required documents electronically
- current and future tendering opportunities on the public Bulletin Board
- view details of awarded contracts
- view your own historical records
Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council welcomes your interest in registering for procurement opportunities.
Sell2Wales is an initiative from the Welsh Government helping SMEs work successfully with public sector clients. Since inception, Sell2Wales has advertised over £5 billion of notices and with a growing number of public sector bodies advertising through it, tenders are more accessible. The site allows you to promote your company, contact registered public sector organisations, seek advice and much much more. Visit sell2wales to gain more information.